In the mean time, please use the PDF documents below. Completed entry forms may be e-mailed to Lorraine Immelman on email@example.com or Mynard Slabbert on firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, 1 June, 2018: Entries open
Monday, 16 July 2018: Open for delivery of samples at Longridge Wine Estate, Eikendal Road, Somerset West
Tuesday, 31 July 2018: Entries close
Saturday, 29 September 2018: Awards dinner at Tsogo Cape Sun, 23 Strand Street, Cape Town
Entry fees: R995,00 (VAT excl) per entry
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT REQUIRE ANY MINIMUM STOCK
However, Michelangelo plans to host a number of Michelangelo Winners boutique shows and public tastings during the months immediately following the awards and we would recommend that you reserve sufficient stock of your entries, should these wines/ spirits receive any awards.
Wine entries: Six bottles of 750ml or five bottles of 1000ml capacity for each entry must be submitted for tasting. Please submit each entry separately boxed and clearly marked on the outside of the boxes with the class number under which the wine is entered.
- For Garagiste entries four (4) 750ml bottles will be accepted
- For Brandy entries two (2) 750ml bottles will be accepted
- For Liqueur and Spirits entries three bottles are required
- For entries for the Golden Oldies Trophy four (4) 750ml bottles will be accepted
- Due to weight restrictions, we accept three (3) bottles for international wine entries shipped from abroad, and two (2) 750ml bottles (or the equivalent volume) for international spirits entries shipped from abroad.
For any enquiries, please contact Lorraine Immelman on 082 556 8679/021 856 email@example.com or any of the following:
Mynard Slabbert: firstname.lastname@example.org
[C] +27 (0)63 666 6772
Barry de Vries: email@example.com
[C] +27 (0) 83 225 9000
[F] +27 (0) 86 663 4932
Dirk Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org
[C] +27 (0)82 394 3280
[F] +27 (0)86 663 4932